The title of the post comes from the previous location of this Ulster Volunteers/UVF board. The image above is from Seymour Gardens, Londonderry, but previously the board was on the main road (Sperrin Park) in the Caw with a black background and title-board above, and side-fence of insignia. From the period of the Ulster Volunteers, the board features the Carson, the Clyde Valley, the Covenant, and the UDU (Ulster Defence Union) manifesto of 1893.
Previously in this location: McFadzean.
Copyright © 2007 Peter Moloney