A tribute to the 4th and 9th battalions of the Royal Irish Rifles “1912-2002 – 90th anniversary” (with the 36th Division emblem in the middle) and (on the right) “S company 1969-1974”. 1974 is the year C company, 1st battalion (west Belfast) UVF was formed.
See also C Company 1st Battalion in Carnan St.
Ballygomartin Drive, Belfast
M08105 [M08099] [M08100] [M08101] [M08102] [M08103] [M08104]
Copyright © 2012 Peter Moloney